Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jesus appears in cat

A lady in South Bend, IN found in one of her cats the face of Jesus. Well that surely means that Notre Dame might be able to win a couple games this year, Jesus is back in South Bend!
I'll leave my comments brief because I'm sure someone out there has seen Jesus in a taco or the Virgin in their birdbath, but really.... I just don't know what to say about these things. People look so deeply and put so much stock into stuff that isn't there that they make themselves believe it. It's like a group of tweens playing "light as a feather stiff as a board." You're tricking yourself into thinking that it works and that there's something there!
My zinger for this... Maybe Jesus is appearing in a cat's fur because He sure isn't being found in many of our churches these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment